HOW TO CLEAN THE CAST IRON PAN SUPPORTS AND BURNER CAPS?
- After the pan supports have cooled, remove and wash them with hot water and dish soap. Stubborn dirt on cast iron components can be removed using a lightly abrasive sponge and degreaser.
- After cleaning, rinse thoroughly, dry very carefully and then reassemble them with the utmost care.
- Occasionally we recommend to wipe the cast iron surfaces (when dry) with a cloth slightly soaked in olive oil.
- Do not wash them in the dishwasher.
- The discoloration of the cast iron elements is a phenomenon due to normal use of the appliance and does not affect its performance.