HOW TO CLEAN SATIN STAINLESS STEEL?
- After use, rinse well with water and dry with a clean cloth or chamois leather; this operation allows to renew the natural protection of the steel.
- Use any normal detergent as long as it does not contain chlorine or its compounds, such as bleach and muriatic acid, or the Barazza Multi Clean detergent and the Easy Clean antibacterial microfibre cloth with degreasing and absorbent action. In case of persistent stains, use a little warm white vinegar.
- Periodically or if necessary, we recommend using Easy Clean by Barazza, the professional cream that cleans, polishes and protects stainless steel; pour a small amount of product onto a very damp microfibre cloth, rub (for stainless steel with satin finish, follow the direction of the satin finish), rinse thoroughly and dry. Be careful not to drag on cooking residues in order to avoid the formation of micro-scratches on the surface.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive materials which will inevitably scratch the steel surface.
- Do not drag objects across the hob but use chopping boards and trivets during normal kitchen operations.
- Avoid placing hot pans, ovens and small ovens on top as they can cause deformation and yellowing.
- Do not leave rusty iron objects on the surface for a long time.
- Do not leave open packages and bottles of detergents or other chemical substances near the product.