HOW TO CLEAN GRANITE SINKS?
- After use, rinse well with water and dry with a clean cloth or or chamois leather.
- Only for persistent stains on light-coloured products: use a solution of bleach and lukewarm water and leave for a few hours, then rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Only for persistent stains on dark-coloured products: use a soft sponge and dishwashing liquid, then rinse thoroughly and dry.
- To remove limescale stains we recommend the use of a descaling agent diluted with lukewarm water or warm white vinegar.
- Barazza Multi Clean detergent and Easy Clean antibacterial microfibre cloth with a degreasing and absorbent effect can be used daily.